Carriers require that alphabet letters are to be used for names and addresses on all international shipping labels, i.e. signs and symbols as known in languages such as Mandarin/Chinese, Korean or Arabic, to name just a few examples, are not accepted by carriers.
Articles in this section
- What letters and languages are permitted for shipping label addresses?
- How do I print shipping labels in FlavorCloud?
- How do I create a consolidation label?
- Where do I add the sender contact details and address that shown on the shipping labels?
- Does FlavorCloud offer bulk shipments such as pallet shipments?
- What are Consolidation Shipping Labels?
- Are Consolidation Shipping Labels used for all carriers?
- Can I undo a consolidation of shipments?
- Can I batch print shipping labels?
- What does “UOM” stand for?