Where available, FlavorCloud will directly transmit the customer's documentation to the carrier and customs authorities. If electronic transmission is not available, you will need to enclose the customs docs in the transparent pouch affixed to package along with the shipping label.
Articles in this section
- What do DDU and DDP mean, and what is the difference?
- Should I offer my customers DDP or DDU?
- Can I set DDP or DDU as a default in my checkout?
- Where do I place the customs documentation that goes with shipments?
- Who do I send the required customs documentation to?
- How do I get a commercial invoice?
- Who and where are customs duties and taxes remitted to?