No, it is not possible to undo a consolidation of shipments. That said, you can simply include additional shipments in the box provided an international shipping label and commercial invoice are included.
Articles in this section
- What letters and languages are permitted for shipping label addresses?
- How do I print shipping labels in FlavorCloud?
- Where do I add the sender contact details and address that shown on the shipping labels?
- Does FlavorCloud offer bulk shipments such as pallet shipments?
- What are Consolidation Shipping Labels?
- How do I create a Consolidation Shipping Label?
- Are Consolidation Shipping Labels used for all carriers?
- Can I undo a consolidation of shipments?
- Can I batch print shipping labels?
- What does “UOM” stand for?