No, Consolidation shipping labels apply only for standard shipments (i.e. not express) and carriers that don’t pick up individual packages at your warehouse. This is typically the case for standard low-cost carriers offered by FlavorCloud like APC or SF Express, i.e. it does not apply to express carriers such as FedEx or DHL which will pick up individual packages at your location.
Articles in this section
- What letters and languages are permitted for shipping label addresses?
- How do I print shipping labels in FlavorCloud?
- Where do I add the sender contact details and address that shown on the shipping labels?
- Does FlavorCloud offer bulk shipments such as pallet shipments?
- What are Consolidation Shipping Labels?
- How Do I create a Consolidation Shipping Label?
- Are Consolidation Shipping Labels used for all carriers?
- Can I undo a consolidation of shipments?
- Can I batch-print shipping labels?
- What does “UOM” stand for?