Yes, we can customize your carrier(s) of choice, for example by disabling a carrier from the list of shipment options available to you. That said, one of the many benefits FlavorCloud provides is to have a broad network of carriers to get the best shipping rates for you. Consequently, it is beneficial to have as many carriers turned on to bid on your shipment.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Create a Sample or Gift Order?
- How is a shipment created and fulfilled in FlavorCloud?
- Can I fulfill orders in bulk?
- Where do I enter the origin address of a shipment?
- Where do I enter the destination address of a shipment?
- Which carrier is being used for my shipment?
- Are there minimums or maximums to the shipments?
- Can I send an order in multiple packages/shipments (aka “split shipments”), and if so, how do I do that?
- Can I select or decline having my goods being shipped by a particular carrier?
- How long does it take to allocate a tracking number to the order that is being fulfilled?