Based on the shipment methods (standard, express) you choose to offer your customers, FlavorCloud identifies the best quality and most cost-effective carrier from a network of providers with which FlavorCloud has negotiated special rates. We use uses advanced proprietary algorithms and artificial intelligence to select the best carrier(s) for your shipments.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Create a Sample or Gift Order?
- How is a shipment created and fulfilled in FlavorCloud?
- Can I fulfill orders in bulk?
- Where do I enter the origin address of a shipment?
- Where do I enter the destination address of a shipment?
- Which carrier is being used for my shipment?
- Are there minimums or maximums to the shipments?
- Can I send an order in multiple packages/shipments (aka “split shipments”), and if so, how do I do that?
- Can I select or decline having my goods being shipped by a particular carrier?
- How long does it take to allocate a tracking number to the order that is being fulfilled?
Please sign in to leave a comment.