Some carriers cover the cost of lost packages up to a certain value. Please note, whether and how much compensation you are eligible for varies by carrier. This can be a very long and arduous process and is only applicable when the shipment is insured through the carrier.
Articles in this section
- Does FlavorCloud honor the “Remorse Period” offered by some online stores and e-commerce platforms?
- How do I cancel a fulfillment?
- What happens with the shipping rates and custom duty fees when a customer adds or removes an item from the shopping cart?
- How do I generate a Return in FlavorCloud?
- What do I do if a package is lost in transit and I would like to re-ship the package?
- Who pays for lost shipments?