If you like to re-ship an order, you will have to do this in your online store of the e-commerce platform of your choice (e.g. Shopify, BigCommerce). Essentially, you create a duplicate order, which will be fulfilled through FlavorCloud. If you do not want to charge the customer twice for the same order, you will want to set the duplicate order at zero cost. Note, FlavorCloud still charges you the applicable fees (shipping rate, duty taxes, etc.
Articles in this section
- Does FlavorCloud honor the “Remorse Period” offered by some online stores and e-commerce platforms?
- How do I cancel a fulfillment?
- What happens with the shipping rates and custom duty fees when a customer adds or removes an item from the shopping cart?
- How do I generate a Return in FlavorCloud?
- What do I do if a package is lost in transit and I would like to re-ship the package?
- Who pays for lost shipments?