The time it takes for shipments to clear customs varies from country to country and item to item. That said, packages coming into the US from another country generally speaking clear quickly, within days, assuming the paperwork is in order and FlavorCloud’s DDP option is chosen. However, customs can choose to open and investigate packages – this can take days, weeks or even months (in case of DDU).
Articles in this section
- How do I create a custom branded tracking experience in FlavorCloud?
- How do I track a shipment?
- Where can I find the status of a shipment?
- Can I change the status of a fulfilled order in FlavorCloud?
- Can I provide updates regarding status of order and shipment to my customers?
- How long do packages take to clear customs?
- What is the difference between a “Tracking Number” and a “Reference Number”?
- Does FC offer a customer facing packing slip (order summary)?
- Are my international shipments insured?