Once an order is placed and fulfilled, FlavorCloud generates a tracking number which is visible in your FlavorCloud dashboard. The number is used to track the shipment from door-to-door. The tracking number is also updated back into your ecommerce platform along with carrier status updates. This ensures that all your downstream marketing and notifications to customers work the same through your shopping platform.
Articles in this section
- Understanding Tracking Page Status Updates
- How do I create a custom branded tracking experience in FlavorCloud?
- How do I track a shipment?
- Where can I find the status of a shipment?
- Can I change the status of a fulfilled order in FlavorCloud?
- Can I provide updates regarding status of order and shipment to my customers?
- How long do packages take to clear customs?
- What is the difference between a “Tracking Number" and "Order Number" or "Reference Number”?
- Does FC offer a customer facing packing slip (order summary)?
- Are my international shipments insured?