First, it is not uncommon that the country of origin of a product is different from the location a product is being shipped. The “origin” warehouse location determines where the pickup happens. The country of manufacture (origin) is for customs purposes.
Articles in this section
- What are Harmonized System (HS) codes?
- How do HS codes work with FlavorCloud?
- HS codes can be as long as 10 or more digits – why does FlavorCloud only require the first 6 digits of the HS code of a product?
- Where do I list the country of origin of my products?
- What if the country of origin of a product is different than the location I ship the product from?